Common questions we are asked
The cost of a custom closet varies depending on a number of factors including the material the closet is made of and amount of material required for the closet. The amount of material is determined by the following:
- Size of closet;
- Depth of shelves;
- Number of components;
- Accessories included in the closet such as doors, drawers and jewelery inserts, etc.
Yes, you can buy parts or a closet from us. However, we will not warranty the closet or the parts if you install yourself, since we have no control over the following:
- Accuracy of your measurements
- How you handle the parts
- How you install the parts
Yes, we give no cost estimates for closets if you wish us to install. We come to your home to measure, design and give you an estimate for your custom closets, storage, or garage using 3D design software. If you wish to install the European Modular Organization system yourself give us a call to discuss how Janet can give you an estimate of the needed parts.
- Adjustable European Modular closet – within a week
- Melamine closet – 4 to 6 weeks
- Locally made wood Closet – 6 to 8 weeks