Ironing Board that fits into your wall. This board is designed to fit between the framing studs (approx. 14.25″). So your ironing board satay out of sign but close at hand. Inside the cabinet are two shelves with all the space you need to tuck away additional ironing gear, from starch and spray bottles to a still-warm iron thanks to a heat resistant barrier on the deep upper shelf.
The Ironing Board is rotates a full 180 degrees, so you can use every inch of the board easily and comfortably from either the right or left. With a simple lift guide and glide, you can adjust the board’s height, providing easy ironing experience for multiple users.
- Rotates a full 180 degrees. 90 degrees to the left and 90 degrees to the right
- Adjustable height ironing surface
- 2 convenient shelves
- Heat resistant barrier for hot and cold irons
- Garment Hook
- One piece construction cover/pad
Things to consider before installation:
- Select your installation location, for example a laundry room, living room, or kitchen.
- Make sure you have an Electrical Outlet nearby.
- Make sure you have enough room for the board to swivel a full 180 degree. You’ll need approx. 66 inches of clearance.
- Choose which direction to have your cabinet door open.
- The location chosen for the cut out needs to be free of all mechanical and electrical services.
47.6″ g X 15.6″ w X 7.8″ d
Finish: White also available unfinished Oak (Unfinished Oak In-Wall Ironing Board)
Comes with an instruction manula and a step by step instruction DVD for an easy installation.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.