BC Made Melamine Closets
Melamine storage systems are design by All Organized Storage and are custom built for you in a high tech factory in Richmond. The factory uses the latest in automated tools to ensure a consistent and high quality product that cannot be obtain from manual production methods commonly used by small firms. It also allows for a quick and hassle free installation. All closets and storage are professionally installed by All Organized Storage. Each design maximizes your space to your personal needs and to create an attractive and functionally organized space that works.
Since each unit is custom built to fit your space we can build it to any of your specifications and depths. If we can design it, then we can build it. This allows us to build units for difficult situations such as low ceilings, jags in walls, around bulk heads and venting etc.
We use custom factory software in order to design your custom closet. We can specify the color of wood finishes, wall color, and flooring finishes so you get a clear idea what your closet will look like at any angle. Example 3D view This also allows us to give you a clear price once the design and finish is approved and to see how changes in design effect the price of your closet or storage units.
- Choice of 21 wood and wood grain finishes – Materials and Colors Options
- The 3/4″ melamine is “no-added” formaldehyde line of products that meets the California CARB Phase 2 Emissions Standard since the factory exports to USA and California.
- Choice of 18 door and drawer styles – Door & Drawer Front Pictures or Door and Front Profiles
- Full extension drawers slides are standard
- Fully adjustable shelves
- Strong 3/4″ boards for style and strength
- Various metal finishes for fixtures
- Wall mounted and floor mounted systems available
- Numerous accessories
- Quality and Service
- Hundred of handles available for upgrade
- Pant Racks
- Two styles of glass doors
- Mirror Doors
- Tilt out laundry hampers
- Jewelry drawers
- Belt drawers
- Cedar bottom drawers
- File drawers
- Locks on cabinets or drawers
- Garment Valets
- Tie & Belt racks,
- Pull out wire baskets
- Crown molding
- Roll-out shelving