- Size of closet;
- Depth of shelves;
- Number of components;
- Accessories included in the closet such as doors, drawers and jewelery inserts, etc.
Using a 72″ standard reach in a closet with doors with 12″ deep shelves where 1/3 of the closet is a long hang, 1/3 of the closet is shelves, and the final 1/3 of the closet is a double hang, as a ball park cost example only:
- White 3/4″ melamine – $590.00 installed
- Wood finish such as 3/4″ Rustic Cherry melamine – $745.00 installed
- Adjustable European Modular (metal)- Element Systems. Parts only would be $423.00 and $583.00 installed
- Slated Wood – John Louis Home – DIY Closet in a box $600 parts only and $1,045.00 installed
- Locally made 3/4″ wood with a clear coat finish – $1,525.00 installed. If you also wish it custom stained, then it would be $1,678, since custom staining adds 10% to the cost of a wood closet.
Please phone our store at 250-590-6328 or stop by and ask to speak to Janet to discuss options available to help you de-clutter your closet or any other part of your home or business.
- Accuracy of your measurements
- How you handle the parts
- How you install the parts
Coming in to the showroom allows you to make a clear decision about your preferences of one product over another since you can see all the products on display. This also allows us to point out differences in design and options not available in an in-home consultation.
While you are in the store, we use 3D software to design wood, slated, and melamine closets so that you a have a clear visual picture of what your closet will look like, at no cost to you.
- Adjustable European Modular closet – within a week
- Melamine closet – 1 to 3 weeks
- Slated wood closet – within a week
- Locally made wood Closet – 6 to 8 weeks
Janet Young will come to your home in the Greater Victoria Area for a one hour minimum for a consultation. She will then e-mail you a cost estimate of a kitchen retro fit solutions available to fix your kitchen access and storage problems if you wish an estimate.
If you do not wish to fund a one hour consultation, you are free to come and speak to Janet in our showroom about your storage problems for your kitchen. Please bring appropriate measurements and your storage challenges and any pictures or other information you feel maybe helpful.
We carry in stock:
- plastic rollouts
- commercial wire organizers
- drawer dividers
- silverware trays
- utensil organizers
- knife organizers
- spice drawer organizers
- cabinet handles (order and in store following day)
- silent close adapters for kitchen doors and drawers, etc.
We have a number of suppliers we deal with for kitchen hardware and parts. Our main supplier is Richelieu Hardware, a Canadian company. We are the local distributor for Richelieu Hardware that who has wholesale only store in Victoria to the trades. We can order any parts you may need from them. Feel free to go to their website to see what hardware they have available. If you wish parts, please let us know the part # and description. We can give your an estimate and then order parts for you. You can install it yourself or we can install it for you.
Their website is www.Richelieu.com
Custom orders must be prepaid at time of order. We accept Visa, Master Card, cash, or interact for custom orders.
We have been doing kitchen retrofits since 2009 when one of our repeat clients asked us to build her custom kitchen rollout shelves.
We have recently expanded our business to include the organizing store in September 2011 at 3370 Tennyson Avenue, Victoria.
We are a BBB Accredited Business since 2008.
- Plastic roll out shelves
- Slide-out Commercial wire organizers
- in drawer knife blocks
- silverware and utensil organizers
- drawer dividers
- silent close adapters for doors and drawers
- chrome garbage can
- slid-out garbage cans
- motion sensor garbage can
- cabinet handles (order and in store next day)
We can also custom parts from our suppliers including Richelieu.com
- Components for European Adjustable Closets and shelving
- Closet oval rods in 10 foot lengths
- Closet oval rod holder brackets
- Pins for adjustable shelving
- Slated wood shelves
- Hardware for slated wood shelves
- Closets in a box for slated wood organizing system in 12″ deep and 16″ deep
- Tie Racks
- Belt Racks
- Garment Valets
- Cabinet handles (by order – in stock next day)
- Janet Young, owner, is a Trained Professional Organizer and has specific training for organizing businesses, offices, and home offices.
- Janet has a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Janet has a Diploma in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems
- Janet can help you get control of your space, paper, and information.
- Janet can help you get organized so that you are more effective, productive and successful in your business.
- Janet was a Technical Senior Consultant for 23 years, prior to concentrating on her organizing and custom closet business.
- Janet can put systems in place to help you succeed.
Please phone our store 250-590-6328 or stop by the store, and ask to speak to Janet to discuss options available to help your business, office, or home office.